The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So Anonymous wants to know when I'm going to update.

Honestly, I don't think I've really had anything interesting to say up to now. ("Never stopped you before," you may say.) But with stuff I'm going through right now, I feel like I need to pour stuff out on cyber-paper.

Unfortunately, I am dead tired, so I'll spell out my life right now, bullet style:
  • "Dating" a 38-year-old woman with a 15-year-old son
  • Been seeing some other women as well
  • Trying to figure out who might be The One
  • Went to Wichita over July 4th weekend
  • Had a breakfast that thousands (okay, hundreds) of people read about
  • Pondered moving 1000 miles for a supervisor position
  • Pondered becoming a priest (thanks to an old friend)

I'll (hopefully) have more later, but I need sleep. Good night.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • ruWelcome back G!
    PS - Ahem. Might be time to update your profile babe. Currently there is something about being a "twenty-something"... ;)

    By Blogger Thatgirl7278, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home