The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Boy, the last few days have been interesting. Allow me to tell you about them.

First off, apparently I've found out that this here blog has become somewhat known at the office. No less than THREE different people found this site by googling "News 9." In other words, I'll no longer be able to speak ill of anyone at the station. Damnit...

Actually, I showed this blog off to our lovely, intelligent, humorous and kind special assignments head to give her an idea for the station's Web Sightings franchise, when she informed me that she read this thing back when I was first hired. Which scares me just a little. (And yes, she may still be reading....)

All I ask is that if you do find this while searching for stuff about the station, please remember that the views expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of Time Warner, Belo, or News 9 management.

There's a lot more (visit with Suzanne, a fateful letter, a chance run-in, a run of good luck) to tell, but that'll be it for now. More tomorrow, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home