The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, November 23, 2003

So I here I am, alone in the apartment for a few days while my roommate roadtrips around Texas on his days off.

Lucky bastard.

So, for the second time ever, an online acquaintance influenced my music buying. A few years ago, when I was in Montreal, I got this CD from a folk group called Great Big Sea after hearing about them from Rae. It was an alright CD, not one of my favorites, but it made for a nice souvenir.

Anyway, when in Best Buy yesterday, I saw some discs from DJ Paul Van Dyk. I've seen some mentions of him from my favorite New Yorker, so I decided to get this. Haven't looked at the DVD yet, but the CD is okay. Don't know if this means I'll run out and get a Nickel Creek CD because of Carla Jean, but only time will tell.

Ever have the feeling that people only liked for what you did for them? I'm starting to get that feeling at work. I'll tell you more about that soon... I need sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home