The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, November 09, 2003

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME...

Got back home Friday. All in all, it was an okay trip. If nothing else, I've figured out some things about travel.

1) It really isn't as cheap as I thought it would be.
2) Traveling alone probably isn't for me.
3) It probably helps to read fine print.
4) They may say that a phone has nationwide coverage, but I'm not so sure.
5) The whole planning things out probably is a good idea.

So Suzanne and I chatted for the first time in a long while. She's been up to quite a bit lately: working on getting her teaching certificate, volunteering at a local animal shelter, becoming a production assistant for an indie film. Quite the active life she's got going. Truth be told, I'm happy for her. Seems like she's actually enjoying her life right now.

If only I could say the same thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home