The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Okay, some quick hits.

First off, why no comments from anyone? If you read this, at least let me know...

Secondly, a humorous look at what I went through a few weeks ago can be found here.

Speaking of jobs, had an interview yesterday with one of the radio stations in town for a part-time gig. We'll see how that goes. Other than that, and a resume submission for one of the big companies in town, I haven't been doing much as far as job searching. I'll try and change that in the upcoming weeks.

It's just now hit me that I'm gonna have to move out of this apartment very soon. My roommate has started packing, he'll be moving into his new place this weekend. Unless I find sustainable employment soon, I'll be moving back home. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I have that option available to me, but it still stings. Almost like another summer at home for me inbetween years of college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home