The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

SO I've started personal training at the gym. (I know, I know... but I'll be getting paid soon.) After rolling over like a wimp signing up for a training program last week, I had my resting metabolic rate tested. Friday, I'll have my measurments taken (no 36-24-36, hopefully). They even gave me a diet to follow. What I have to look forward to?

BREAKFAST: English muffin with jelly and yogurt and water.
AM SNACK: Granola bar, skim milk, plums
LUNCH: Banana, Subway 6" Turkey breast sandwich
PM SNACK: Celery and peanut butter
DINNER: Pineapple, salad, swordfish(?!), reduced calorie 1000 Island dressing, vegetables
EVENING SNACK: Applesauce, cimmamon, chocolate milk, rice cake

This should be interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home