The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Christmas shopping is fun.

Christmas shopping when you actually have money and a job is funner.

Got about half of my list done with today. iPod nano for my dad, a top and two skirts for my mom, sweaters and shirts for other friends of mine.

Here's a question though: I have a female friend who is about 1-2 months pregnant for whom I bought a sweater today at Express (size M to be exact). But then I thought, "Hey, she may not be able to fit in this thing for much longer."

So, should I...
A) return the sweater and get something from a maternity shop, knowing that she'll only use something like that for a few months?
-OR-
B) give my friend the sweater, knowing that she'll only be able to enjoy it for a little bit now, but be able to use it for most of next winter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home