The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, November 03, 2005

If, before last night, you were to tell me the wonders about Portland's salsa scene, I'd have probably laugh in your face. Now, I'd still laugh in your face, but that's just 'cause I'm a jerk.

Went to a nearby club for Salsa Night, and had a pretty good time. Definitely gave me thoughts on how to "get back out there" when I get home. Met a lovely gal named Paige, a TV produce for a local affiliate. We talked shop for a bit, danced, and talked some more. Unfortunately, she left before anything else could take shape. (Not that I was really expecting anything to happen, but hey, a guy can dream can't he?)

Today? Planning a trip to the Pacific coast. I would try to go visit Mt. Hood, but I've been told recent snows have made the roads there unnavigable (sp?). Time for more communing with nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home