The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

DATELINE: JAX BAR AND RESTAURANT

I just played hackey-sack with some businessmen in downtown Portland. Damn, I love traveling.

Visited the Japanese Gardens earlier. Thanks, profgrrrrl! Walking around the grounds (and also visiting the adjacent Rose Garden) that overlooked downtown, as well as getting lost in the Asian architecture, can do wonders for the soul. Seriously, I defy anyone who visits that place to tell me there's no God. It's worth the $6 or so admission cost, if you're ever in the area.

So now, here I am, munching on an Ahi Tuna Melt, listening to jazz music that could either come from "Sideways" or The Issac Mizrahi Show and watching the world go by. (I marvel that this place has an 80's-style sit-down video game machine wih Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga.)

Pictures are soon to come.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home