The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I've figured out what I'm gonna do on my vacation.

ROAD. TRIP.

I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, and now (after consulting with Mr. McNally), I've figured out that I can (and will) do it.

The planned itinerary is as follows:

SA-> Austin, TX
Austin, TX-> Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX-> Little Rock, AR
Little Rock, AR-> Memphis, TN
Memphis,TN -> Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN-> Birmingham, AL
Birmingham, AL-> New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA-> Houston, TX
Houston, TX-> SA

Total distance: 1081 miles. An estimated 15.4 hours on the road (assuming speed of 70 mph). I figure that I can make the trip in the time alloted.

Now, I won't be stopping in every city above, probably only just Austin, Dallas, Nashville, and Houston. (Of course, I could be convinced to make stops...)

So, if anyone out these has ANY advice on how to navigate such a trip, if you're along the way and would like to meet me in the flesh (hint, hint, C.J.), or would like a some postcards, feel free to let me know.

1 Comments:

  • Ooo! I'd like a post card, pretty pretty please... *bats eyelashes*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home