The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, June 26, 2006

CRUISIN'

Well, it finally happened. Thanks to the good people at Travelocity and Hotwire, I'm fulfilling one of my resolutions. Of course, my itinerary may end up getting the best of me...

SUNDAY, JULY 9:
Schreiner State Park in Kerrville, TX
My condo, San Antonio, TX
V's sister's/parent's house, Houston, TX
George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, TX
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Calgary, AB, Canada

I'll be going from a retreat put on by the young adults' group from church, to my place to pick up and drop off stuff, to V's sister's or parent's house to drop off my car, to the airport to catch a 5:52 p.m. flight. A 33 minute layover in Minneapolis, and I'll be on a jet plane to Canada, touching down in "Cowtown" 56 minutes before midnight. (I'll have to keep convincing myself the plane ticket was a good deal...)

A day trip to Banff will definitely be planned, along with lots of hanging out with a certain Canadian gal. And all in about 12 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home