The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Some random thoughts I've been wanting to get out of my head...

- Finally, I'm all moved in to my new place. I'll try to have pics up soon. The housewarming party is scheduled for the 24th, if you're interested in attending, let me know.

- I tell you, home decorating doesn't seem nearly as fun as they make it out to be on "Trading Spaces" or "While You Were Out."

- Do I just have prudish friends, or is the term "two-pump chump" really not that well known?

- Does sex + one date = exclusivity?

- One thing about packing and unpacking boxes, you pretty much have a forced trip down memory lane. Of course, the fact that I'm a packrat aids the nostalgia as well; I have artifacts dating back to when I was in 5th grade.

- Sandra's off on a journey to her homeland (well, the homeland of her parents, at least). Check it out here.

- One year ago today, I started work at my new job. Seems like time has just flown by.

- Other than rubbing frozen spoons on one's neck, what methods can be used to diminish or eliminate hickeys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home