The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

There must be something about summer and changes.

A lot of change seems to be happening with me and those I know. I'm trying to make my house into a home (the HDTV I got at Best Buy definitely helps). Exploring new career paths, or what paths may be available to me down the road. Planning new adventures with myself and with friends (went to the Post Office yesterday to get my passport). Got an invitation today for a wedding happening next month (I'll actually be in the wedding as an usher and reader). Kristiface is experiencing her own change; adventures in botany and retail abound, as well as getting married. Profgrrrrl, on the other hand, officially ended her marriage. (My thoughts are with you, PG...)

What is it about warm weather that brings about metamorphoses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home