The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Copied from a post to my myspace blog from last night...

Take some soul-searching, some straight talk from a friend, and loads of greasy food, shake well, and you get me the last few days. Not to go into too much detail here, but let's just say I've been all over the place.

In order to get some sense of sanity back into my life, I've come up with an idea: a month without dating.

30 days without worrying about what the fairer sex may think of me. (Which may be good or bad...) A month to get my house in order, both figuratively and literally.

Ladies, sorry to say, but this brown boy is off the market until October 1. (Which just happens to be Yom Kippur. Not that there's any meaning to that...) After that, who knows? If nothing else, this will be a good time to save money, gas and embarrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home