The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, May 31, 2007

THE CARNIVAL OF THE BROWN BOY!

Love and Sex Edition!
(as I come to the realization that my last kiss was over five months ago...)



- Profgrrrrl says that size really doesn't matter. If someone that's almost tenured says it, it must be true, right?

- (I know I'm late with this one...) Maxim named Sarah Silverman the 29th hottest woman for 2007. I propose adding another digit to than ranking...

- I thought I might be getting better in my Catholicness. Then I saw these products (via BoingBoing, NSFW) and couldn't decide whether to be offended or laugh my ass off.

- A sociology professor at my alma mater has written a book about how religion influences the sex lives of teenagers. According to the book's findings, true love really does wait. At least for another 18 months or so...

- I'm kinda anxious to see "Knocked Up." Of course, we all know the premise is TOTALLY believable. I mean, hotties hook up with scruffy, tubby guys all the time! (And no, I'm not bitter.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home