The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I went to Austin on Friday night. What happened there is eventually going to be posted here, but just not now, due to my being exhausted from going into work today at 7 a.m.

As a teaser, here's a short review of what happened, as shared with a friend of mine on Yahoo IM....

Friend: whats up w/ you?
Me: Not too much. went to austin last night to see a couple of friends.
Friend: have fun?
Friend: you've been traveling a bunch it seems
Me: Not really.
Me: To Austin, anyway.
Friend: no fun? por que no?
Friend: well thats what i meant
Me: Stupid stuff, really.
Friend: no?!?
Me: 1 part jealousy, 3 parts sadness and 1 part blue balls. Mix well, and that about explains it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I didn't push then... but I'm pushing NOW. What happened (drama queen)? ;)

    By Blogger Thatgirl7278, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home