The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Sunday, October 14, 2007

What to do?

I've been invited to a couple of Halloween parties on the Saturday before Halloween. One is hosted by my new friend (I'll tell you how things are going with her later on), one is hosted by a friend of mine from the church group. The theme for her party is "Music Artists."

At work, the theme for our area's annual costume contest is stocks. The idea being that everyone will wear a t-shirt with a stock symbol, and dress up like that symbol or company. My symbol? BKC. I even got something to help me dress the part.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to juggle multiple outfits for mulitple parties (as well as for Halloween night). My idea for the music theme is to dress like Justin Timberlake in one of his best videos ever. So, what would you do if you were me?

1 Comments:

  • I'm still picturing you all costumed-up. You MUST post pics on myspace. hehehe. Hope you're well G. :)

    By Blogger Thatgirl7278, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home