The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

GOOD THING: Getting to leave work an hour early on Tuesday so I could buy cleats for my big debut.
BAD THING: Having to make up that hour this morning.

GOOD THING: Stopping by Whataburger for a breakfast treat.
BAD THING: Having to wait behind some guy and his three special orders, nearly making me late for work.

GOOD THING: Getting tickets on the floor to see The Police in November!
BAD THING: Figuring out whom to take and how to pay for the tickets.

GOOD THING: Getting to see my Longhorns in action with fellow UT supporters.
BAD THING: Almost seeing them upset by Central Florida. Suddenly, 2005 seems like ancient history.

GOOD THING: Visiting a dance studio where a friend of mine teaches.
BAD THING: Only getting to dance for a few songs. I did check out some cool belly dancing and tribal dance.

GOOD THING: Planning on finally meeting up with my date from a couple of weeks ago.
BAD THING: Hearing a phone call from her while at the studio. A friend of hers was in an accident last night. Apparently, she had stayed with him at the hospital all night, and had only went home tonight. If you're the praying type, could you say a few words for her and her friend?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I like the way you're straight forward. The way you write you remind me of my friend named Greg from high school. Humm...I wonder if you are that Greg I know...if not you are really close.

    By Blogger Asal392, at 6:27 PM  

  • Aside from "cool", what did you think of the belly dancing (especially the tribal stuff - it's not something many people are familiar with).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home