The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Monday, September 17, 2007

My latest meme, courtesy of Raelyn...

If you comment on this entry...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • 1. The people's bathroom.
    2. Instead of dancing with yourself, I challenge you (and Kent) to try ballroom dancing.
    3. Blue.
    4. I like how you don't pull punches with me.
    5. Witnessing a virtual rugby tackle.
    6. Kitty.
    7. What is your biggest regret?
    8. It'd be silly for you to post this again, wouldn't it?

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home