The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Damnit! I've been tagged!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Seeking Solace
Pink Cupcake
Queen of West Procrastination
Life & Times of a History Ph.D. Student
The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Next select five people to tag:

Here goes nothing...
Carla Jean
Sandra
Norman
Raelyn
Profgrrrrl
(seriously, I need more guys in my blogroll...)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Enjoying that lovely time known as senior year. Prom, senioritis, having a girlfriend, cheating on said girlfriend, applying to college, going to college, etc.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Starting one of the worst jobs I ever had, wherein I worked 10-hour days and getting paid nothing for it.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Chips and salsa
Chocolate-chip cookies (no walnuts, thank you)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Cheetos
Almonds (part of the Men's Health Abs Diet)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
More Than Words - Extreme
Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police (known these words for about 25 years)
I'll Be There - Escape Club
Ordinary People - John Legend
Tequila - The Champs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Move out of the parents' house.
Buy a Winnebago.
Set my folks' up for retirement.
Buy one of those big HDTVs.
Two chicks at the same time.

Five bad habits:
Worrying.
Obsessing about sex.
Procrastination.
Spitting.
Using verbal filler to reduce silence in conversation.

Five things you like doing:
Watching sports.
Watching game shows.
Dancing. (which I'm eager to do again)
Traveling.
Taking photographs.

Five things you would never wear again:
Guess Jeans (there's a story behind this, ask me about it)
Sweater vests
My dad's Santa/hunter hat
My bright yellow silk print Hawaiian shirt (I think my Hawaiian days are behind me)
Shirts with NKOTB on them

Favorite toys:
My PS2
My SNES
My car
My cell phone
My TV

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home