The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Saturday, January 07, 2006

NEXT CATEGORY: CONSORT

I've been a homebody for way too many nights. (My excuse tonight? Mountain cedar.) Last year, I was hanging out regularly with my ex-roomie, V,C and other friends of mine. Now, the roomie has himself a steady gal, V is in Houston, C is married and pregnant.

So I'm looking for some new peeps to hang out with. No, I don't want to leave the group I've currently collected, but I would like to find folks that have a bit more free time.

I've been hanging out with a group at my church, seems like that's working for me with getting out of the house. Currently considering any other ideas that'll help me meet new people. Again, difficult to quantify a goal in this area, but here goes...

Make at least one social outing per week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home