The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Middle of February... I figure it's time for an update, don't you think?

CASH: Currently standing at $11759.77, 78% of my $15,000 target, no thanks to Google...
COMPANIONSHIP: 2/3 complete. (Things are still slow with K, though we did end up going out last night. I'll fill you in on that later on...)
CATHOLICISM: Started on the book (which I procured from my church, how convenient). Two pages in, I fell asleep. Haven't touched it since.
CURVES: Current weight- 170.5 lbs. Yeah, real progress there.
CRUISIN': No progress.
COMEDY: No progress.
CONSORT: I'm trying. The Chinese New Year party notwithstanding, I think I've been okay here. Always room to improve, though.
CAREER: No progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home