The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, March 02, 2006

COMPANIONSHIP

So my friend Laura has a theory as to why things are going so slow with K and I.

While in Austin this past weekend, I met up with my old friends from UT, Laura and Vanessa. I told her about the situation with K, and in a few words, made the conspiracy theorist in me awaken.

"Maybe she has an out-of-town boyfriend."

Last week, I made plans with K to go to Fiesta Texas for my company's Family Fest. (Even though I have no family of my own, I was allowed one guest. How nice of them, eh?) She wrote me an e-mail on Monday saying she wasn't going to make it, due to moving, as well as "heading up to Houston that afternoon" to see her brother's friends.

Maybe she's telling the truth, but ever since Laura said that, I can't help but think about the possibility...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home