The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm a bit nervous about the Finals coming up.

Nervous since Lebron may be the most powerful star the Spurs have ever seen in the Finals.

Nervous since the entire nation seems to be rooting against the Spurs.

And especially nervous, since I'm going to be there.

Thanks to an offer through my work, I'm the proud owner of two tickets to "Round 4 Game B" on Sunday night. (Game 2 of the NBA Finals, in layman's terms.) The seats kind of stink, but it's still the Finals, no?

My only problem now? Who to take with me. I hate to pit my friends against each other a la Survivor, but I'm having a hard time figuring out who should be my +1. Any suggestions?

(EDIT: Problem solved. I've made a friend of mine very happy. And this friend's sister not happy.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home