The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, June 19, 2003

First off, a big welcome to my newest regular reader, Kat! My own novel, huh? Lord knows if I could put up with me for 300 pages, much less anyone else. ;)

So today was an interesting day. Suzanne came into town. She came to the station and I gave her a tour around my little workplace, even introduced her to Eric, who stammered a little bit when he realized just who she was. I swear, if he was any more obvious about knowing the things I type about her, there would have been no end to the slapping I would have gotten from her. Anyway, Suzanne and I had lunch, then went to the crib. I needed sleep, she needed a place to hang until a seminar she was going to this evening to learn about becoming a special ed teacher. It was nice, we just hung out talking about different things while I drifted in and out of sleep.

Tuesday saw an interesting occurence. A lunch outing with a female co-worker. Her and I met for Greek food and talked for about two or three hours. Interesting thing, though... I found myself trying to get in a word or so in between her talking, she seemed to totally dominate the conversation. Can't really say I got to know her THAT well in the time we talked, mostly going over just basic stuff (how many siblings, where did you go to school, et cetera). I called her earlier tonight to see how she was doing, she didn't answer. Hopefully this will lead to some interesting experiences.

Here's something that you folks may want to check out. Apparently, a person's music preferences reveals a great deal about his or her personality. Go here to check out a study done at UT, as well as a test to figure out what sort of personality type you are. (Though, if you need a test like this to figure it out, sounds like you need help...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home