The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, July 18, 2003

I really need to start updating more...

Okay then, some quick updates.

-You may remember a couple of posts ago that I had lunch with a co-worker. Things with her have been somewhat erratic. We've talked somewhat regularly since then (though most phone calls have been instigated by me). Of course, with things still going on with Suzanne, part of me is somewhat leery about trying to take things TOO far.

-Work has been going smoothly. Not too much screwing up (for a change). A co-worker did bring something up with me today that's made me think. (Shocking, I know...) A lot of times when I bring up something (a possible error in a story or graphic, an idea brewing in my head, etc.), I usually end my sentence with the phrase "but what do I know? I'm just the audio op." One of the directors said that I say that too damn much. Our resident Smart-Ass AP commented to me, "Well, with that attitude, you'll be an Audio Op. for a while..." (or something to that effect). Some interesting comments, who knows whether I'll actually listen to them.

-So I have about $200 to use for a ticket on Southwest due to a cancelled ticket that I bought back in April. So now I'm thinking about taking a trip somewhere. But where? Back to Boston to see the area on MY terms? New York City for a possible guide to clubbing by Hayley? Vegas for a few days of hedonistic release? Los Angeles to finally try and be on a game show? Detroit to hang out with Amy? Somewhere else? Who knows? I'm just waiting for Southwest to start having specials to some cool cities soon...

I'd write more, but I must get ready for work. More soon... (i hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home