The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Thursday, April 19, 2007

DATELINE: RAND DINING CENTER, VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY

My friend left a book she needed for work in her car, so I decided to give myself a campus tour. This is a beautiful campus, the cool spring air and clear skies only help to add to it. Rolling hills, plenty of trees makes this place seem a lot more intimate than other schools I've been to in the past. (Then again, the small number of students helps to add to that feeling as well.)

One observation: is it just me, or is every school's engineering building the ugliest building on campus?

Thinking about hitting the Country Music Hall of Fame later; I've heard there's a Ray Charles exhibit there that looks interesting.

Anyone else out there have any suggestions for things I just HAVE to do before I leave?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home