The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Friday, April 20, 2007

DATELINE: G'S PLACE

Okay, looks like the coast is clear now. The conversation between G and her man had little to nothing with me, but about commitment between them. At least that's cleared up, just in time for me to set up shop here until I leave on Sunday. (And yes, he's staying here as well. At least my room is five steps away from her room, alleviating any possible awkwardness....)

Some random bullets from today:

- I can now say I've seen the Grand Ole Opry. Didn't go in, but I saw it. The Gaylord Opryland Hotel next door is really nice and big, only it costs $12 a day to park there. My suggestion: park at the nearby Opry Mills outlet mall (lot 6B) for free and take the walkway to the hotel.

- I've discovered a local brew called Yazoo over the last couple of days. I like their Pale Ale and Hefeweisen; their Dos Perros? Not so much...

Apparently, it's time to go.More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home